- "Personal Information" is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- "Process" or "Processing" means any operation which is performed upon Personal Information, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Web beacons : We use web beacons, also called pixel tags, on our Websites and in our emails. When we send emails to Customers, we may track behavior such as who opened the emails and who clicked the links. This allows us to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our features for specific segments of Customers. To do this, we include a single pixel tag in emails we send. These tags allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We also include single pixel tags in the emails we deliver, through the Platform, on our Customer's behalf. We use the data from those web beacons to create reports about how our Customer’s email campaign performed and what actions their Recipients took with respect to that email. Similarly, reports are also available to us when we send email to you, so we may collect and review that information.
- Blog :We have public blogs on our Website. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blogs and you want it removed, please contact us at email@example.com If we are unable to remove your information, we will tell you why.
- Social media platforms and widgets: Our Website may include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
- Information from other sources : We may, from time to time, obtain information about you from third party sources, such as public databases, third party data providers, and our joint marketing partners. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally permitted or required to disclose such information to us. Examples of the information we may receive from other sources include: demographic information, company information, device information (such as IP addresses), location, and online behavioral data (such as information about your use of social media websites, page view information, and search results and links). We use this information, alone or in combination with other information (including Personal Information) we collect, to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing and content to you and to develop and provide you with more relevant products features, and services.
- To promote use of our services to you and others. For example, if we collect your Personal Information when you visit our Website and do not sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email inviting you to sign up. If you use any of our Services and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email about that. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every promotional email we send. In addition, we may use information we collect in order to advertise our Services to you or suggest additional features of our Services that you might consider using. In addition, we may use your Personal Information to advertise our Services to potential or other users like you.
- To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences.You can manage your preferences to receive specific content in our subscription center or choose to stop receiving these emails altogether by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- To bill and collect money owed to us by our Customers. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To communicate with our Customers about their account and provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Customers and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute or defend a court, arbitration, or any other legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer. This includes our use of the data that our Customers provide us in order to enable our Customers to use the Services to communicate with their Recipients. This also includes, for example, aggregating information from your use of the Services and sharing this information with third parties to improve our Services. This might also include sharing your information or the information you provide us about your Recipients with third parties in order to provide and support our Services or to make certain features of the Services available to you. When we do have to share Personal Information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information by requiring these third parties to enter into a contract with us that require them to use the Personal Information we transfer to them in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
- Business Partners. From time to time, Aviteur may partner with other companies to jointly offer products or services. If you purchase, specifically express interest in, or register for a jointly offered product or service from or through Aviteur, we may share your Personal Information collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with our business partners. Aviteur does not control our business partners’ use of shared Personal Information and their use of such information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies. If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this manner, you may opt to not purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly offered product or service.
- Information Disclosed for our Protection and the Protection of Others.We may disclose information about you to third parties: (a) if we are required to do so by law, court order or legal process; (b) in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (c) under the discovery process in litigation; (d) to enforce Aviteur policies or contracts; (e) to collect amounts owed to Aviteur; (f) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (g) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable. In addition, from time to time, server logs may be reviewed for security purposes including, for example, detecting unauthorized activity. In such cases, server log data containing Personal Information may be shared with law enforcement bodies so that they may identify users in connection with their investigation of the unauthorized activities.