- "Personal Information" is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- "Process" or "Processing" means any operation which is performed upon Personal Information, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Information We Collect
We collect your Personal Information in the following ways:
- Web beacons : We use web beacons, also called pixel tags, on our Websites and in our emails. When we send emails to Customers, we may track behavior such as who opened the emails and who clicked the links. This allows us to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our features for specific segments of Customers. To do this, we include a single pixel tag in emails we send. These tags allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We also include single pixel tags in the emails we deliver, through the Platform, on our Customer's behalf. We use the data from those web beacons to create reports about how our Customer’s email campaign performed and what actions their Recipients took with respect to that email. Similarly, reports are also available to us when we send email to you, so we may collect and review that information.
- Blog :We have public blogs on our Website. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blogs and you want it removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If we are unable to remove your information, we will tell you why.
- Social media platforms and widgets: Our Website may include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
- Information from other sources : We may, from time to time, obtain information about you from third party sources, such as public databases, third party data providers, and our joint marketing partners. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally permitted or required to disclose such information to us. Examples of the information we may receive from other sources include: demographic information, company information, device information (such as IP addresses), location, and online behavioral data (such as information about your use of social media websites, page view information, and search results and links). We use this information, alone or in combination with other information (including Personal Information) we collect, to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing and content to you and to develop and provide you with more relevant products features, and services.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may use and disclose your Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- To promote use of our services to you and others. For example, if we collect your Personal Information when you visit our Website and do not sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email inviting you to sign up. If you use any of our Services and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email about that. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every promotional email we send. In addition, we may use information we collect in order to advertise our Services to you or suggest additional features of our Services that you might consider using. In addition, we may use your Personal Information to advertise our Services to potential or other users like you.
- To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences.You can manage your preferences to receive specific content in our subscription center or choose to stop receiving these emails altogether by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- To bill and collect money owed to us by our Customers. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To communicate with our Customers about their account and provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Customers and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute or defend a court, arbitration, or any other legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer. This includes our use of the data that our Customers provide us in order to enable our Customers to use the Services to communicate with their Recipients. This also includes, for example, aggregating information from your use of the Services and sharing this information with third parties to improve our Services. This might also include sharing your information or the information you provide us about your Recipients with third parties in order to provide and support our Services or to make certain features of the Services available to you. When we do have to share Personal Information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information by requiring these third parties to enter into a contract with us that require them to use the Personal Information we transfer to them in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Business Partners. From time to time, Aviteur may partner with other companies to jointly offer products or services. If you purchase, specifically express interest in, or register for a jointly offered product or service from or through Aviteur, we may share your Personal Information collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with our business partners. Aviteur does not control our business partners’ use of shared Personal Information and their use of such information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies. If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this manner, you may opt to not purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly offered product or service.
- Information Disclosed for our Protection and the Protection of Others.We may disclose information about you to third parties: (a) if we are required to do so by law, court order or legal process; (b) in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (c) under the discovery process in litigation; (d) to enforce Aviteur policies or contracts; (e) to collect amounts owed to Aviteur; (f) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (g) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable. In addition, from time to time, server logs may be reviewed for security purposes including, for example, detecting unauthorized activity. In such cases, server log data containing Personal Information may be shared with law enforcement bodies so that they may identify users in connection with their investigation of the unauthorized activities.
Anonymous and Aggregated Information
Aviteur may use your Personal Information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access the Site, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors' interest in Aviteur Products. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information, and Aviteur may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within Aviteur and with Third Parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
Where you have consented to Aviteur’s Processing of your Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt out by following the instructions below. Additionally, before we use Personal Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt out. Where consent of the individual for the Processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, Aviteur will comply with the law or contract.
Sensitive Personal Data
"Sensitive Personal Data" is a subset of Personal Information, which due to its nature, has been classified by law or by policy as deserving additional privacy and security protections. Sensitive Personal Data includes Personal Information regarding EU-residents that is classified as a "Special Category of Personal Data" under EU law, which consists of the following data elements: (a) race or ethnic origin; (b) political opinions; (c) religious or philosophical beliefs; (d) trade union membership; (e) genetic data; (f) biometric data where Processed to uniquely identify a person; (g) health information; (h) sexual orientation or information about the individual's sex life; or (i) information relating to the commission of a criminal offense. Aviteur does not collect Sensitive Personal Data from you. However, if we do ever collect it, we will, prior to disclosing it to a third party or Processing it for a purpose other than its original purpose or the purpose authorized subsequently by the individual, obtain your explicit consent. Where consent of the individual for the Processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, Aviteur will comply with the law or contract.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. At this time, there is no general agreement on how companies like Aviteur should interpret DNT signals. Therefore, Aviteur does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, whether that signal is received on a computer or a mobile device.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, PORTABILITY, ERASURE, AND RESTRICTION
Your Personal Information
You may seek confirmation regarding whether Aviteur is Processing Personal Information about you, request access to Personal Information, and ask that we correct, amend or delete your Personal Information where it is inaccurate or has been Processed in violation of applicable data protection laws. Where otherwise permitted by applicable law, you may contact us at email@example.com to request access to, receive, port, restrict Processing, seek rectification or request erasure of Personal Information held about you by Aviteur. Such requests will be carried out in accordance with applicable laws. Although Aviteur makes good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information, there may be circumstances in which Aviteur is unable to provide access, including for example, where the information contains legal privilege, would compromise others' privacy or other legitimate rights, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual's privacy in the case in question, or where it is commercially proprietary. If Aviteur determines that access should be restricted in any particular instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries. To protect your privacy, Aviteur will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your Personal Information.
Aviteur Luxe Ltd, 57 Gardiner Street Lower, Dublin 1, Ireland
You will receive your order within 7-10 business days, depending on your delivery address. A shipment Tracking Number will be provided so you can monitor your order directly on the DHL website.
Returns can be requested within 14 days of receiving your order by sending the Return Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Telephone Numbers:
Please note that a refund will only be issued in respect of Products that are unused and in the same condition in which they were delivered, with the original labels attached and complete with all parts and accessories in their original packing. Aviteur reserves the right to refuse the return of those Products that do not comply with its Returns Policy.
To assist with your return, please complete the Return Form
Valid within 14 days from purchase date.
Refunds for returned products are paid to same account used for purchase.